How do we start emerging from COVID 19?
As the restrictions on what we can do are gradually relaxing, it is now possible to start face to face consultations again. COVID 19 is still active in North Wales, and we are taking all measures to avoid increasing the transmission of the virus.
However, the options are still very limited and this post is to outline the options that may be suitable for you.
Initially these services are only available for appointments in the following postcodes: LL15, LL16, LL17, LL18. This is to ensure we are all still staying local.
We are currently offering three options
- An initial consultation. For this we will ask you to complete some of the paperwork on-line before the appointment. The assessment and any exercise prescription can therefore be done in a way that complies with the social distancing rules currently in place.
- Follow-up appointments to review progress and prescribe further exercises.
- 1:1 Clinical Pilates. This is ideal for anyone who wants to improve their posture or relieve chronic back pain.
We will be complying with all social distancing requirements, and therefore we have a list of simple rules here:
- Prior to attending all clients must complete a self-declaration regarding their exposure and symptoms.
- All interactions will be outdoors. We know the virus spreads more easily indoors.
- To comply with social distancing we will not be able to come within 2 metres of you. That means we cannot provide any hands on activities.
- The only people present are the therapist and the client. We cannot allow any other members of the household to attend.
- Payment must be made in advance on-line. This can be via bank transfer, or via the credit card link on an invoice that will be sent once the appointment has been confirmed.
Safety is our priority
A comprehensive risk assessment is in place regarding infection control, social distancing and risks regarding COVID 19 corona virus. A copy is available if you wish to see it.
To book an appointment please book a telephone appointment via our online booking system, or using the link below. We can discuss your requirements, arrange a time and location, and start the essential paperwork. Now is the time for slowly emerging from COVID 19.
For more information please book a free telephone consultation via the link below.